Welcome to CVS Health Supplier Diversity program. Established in 2000, we actively seek diverse suppliers of products and services to meet our operational needs. One of our primary means of recruiting and identifying diverse suppliers is through active participation and membership with nationally recognized advocacy groups.
The program is designed to complement our commitment to providing outstanding service to our customers and to recognize the critical role diverse suppliers have in our continued success.
CVS Health proactively includes and manages the purchase of products and services from diverse businesses and diverse-owned independent retail pharmacies while adding value in the delivery of expert care and innovative solutions in pharmacy and health care that are effective and easy for our customers and communities.
How does CVS Health manage Supplier Diversity?
CVS Health has an established corporate commitment to include Minority-and-Women-Owned Enterprises (M/WBEs), Veteran and Serviced Disabled Veteran Business Enterprises (V/SDVBEs), Small Business Enterprises (SBEs), Small Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (SDBE's), Disability Owned Business Enterprises (DOBE),Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBEs) and Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and/ or Transgender Business Enterprises (LGBTBEs) in our strategic procurement activities.
• Corporate Supplier Diversity partners with CVS Health business units as advocates for the integration of supplier diversity into strategic procurement activities.
• CVS Health partners with national organizations to identify and develop diverse businesses and emerging entrepreneurs to strengthen the business communities we serve.
Our Commitment to Supplier Diversity
Supplier Diversity provides significant value to the business objectives of CVS Health through a multi-tier value proposition including:
- The inclusion of diverse suppliers increases competition and adds different solutions and variety to goods and services, and it also can reinvigorate communities.
- Our commitment to Supplier Diversity gives CVS Caremark a competitive advantage: doing business with small to medium sized MBEs and WBEs fuels economic growth and gives local customers more disposable income to spend, resulting in greater revenue potential.
- Supplier Diversity is an important component of the corporate diversity strategy and has collaborative relationships with numerous external organizations that enhance the CVS Caremark brand
To REGISTER as a diverse supplier, please visit: http://cvscaremark.cvmsolutions.com
To LEARN how to do business with CVS Health; please complete the following Web-Based Training “Creating a State of Readiness”: